March 24, 2020
Chute Yeah is the third book in The Valentine’s series by the hilarious and talented Lani Lynn Vale. Every time I pick up one of Lani’s books I know I’m going to laugh out loud, smile and love every word. This book was just what I needed this week! It’s a second chance romance with a side of enemies to lovers. Banks and Candy knew each other in high school. There was a mutual crush, but things were said and mistakes were made and the animosity followed them through the years. Now Candy’s back in town and Banks can’t seem to stay away from her. Once they actually talk and clear the air, they realize the chemistry is still strong and the attraction takes over. Banks confesses his feelings and then it’s game on! Man, this story was so good! I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time and my soul needed it! Banks is sexy, funny and so broody! Candy is hilarious, stylish and a real bad a$$!! Together they were perfection!
“Have you ever put two and two together and come up with fifteen reasons to smack a motherfucker?”
“I had the biggest crush on you in high school,” she said.
“I’ve always had a crush on you. In high school, I thought you were the most beautiful thing in the world.”
- Meet Lani Lynn Vale
- Lani Lynn Vale is a Wall Street Journal & USA Today Bestselling Author of over thirty titles. She is married with three children, two dogs, two cats, a donkey, and a couple (a couple also meaning over twenty) chickens.
- When she’s not writing, you can find her curled up in her favorite chair reading.
- Lani is married with three children and lives in the Great State of Texas.
- Connect with Lani Lynn Vale
- Facebook | Instagram | Website | Twitter Goodreads | BookBub
- Hosted By: